Aimed primarily at employers but others such as directors, health and safety professionals, safety representatives and occupational health service providers may find it useful, particularly in identifying their roles in the management of occupational health risks in construction.
Course Content & Aims
• what ‘health risk management’ means
• the roles in managing health risks at work
• what you might need to do to comply with the law
• when you might need an occupational health service provider and what you can expect from them
• the benefits to businesses and their workers of a well managed, skilled occupational health service
• what health surveillance is and when you need to carry it out
Assessment & Qualification
Continual assessment of knowledge and understanding through the courses. Delegates who complete the training will receive a certificate of attendance.