Who Should attend?
Any member of a site-based team who needs to have a better understanding of what quality means and how they can contribute to improving quality. Administrators who are managing quality management systems and data.
Course Content & Aims
• What is Quality anyway?
• Quality Standards and how they came about
• Practical understanding of quality on site
• Terminology – understanding quality gobbledegook
• Processes and procedures and how to understand your role in them
• The importance of record keeping
• Improving performance by taking effective corrective action
• Understanding business risks
• Quality audit – how to understand your role and avoid being phased by auditors
Assessment & Qualification
Successful candidates will receive a certificate of attendance.