Who Should attend?
This course is aimed at Directors or Senior Managers .
Content & Aims
The course aims to highlight the human, economical and financial implications of non-compliance with health & safety legislation.
- Moral and human costs/the implications of decisions made in the boardroom
- The economic implications of an unsafe working environment
- The legal responsibilities with regard to health and safety
- The principles and importance of the risk assessment process
- Appointing competent health and safety assistance and the limitations of such an appointment
- The basic tools of introducing a proactive health and safety culture
Assessment and Qualification
A combination of classroom-based theory and tutorials. You will be continuously assessed throughout the day and will have to complete a multiple-choice test. Successful candidates will be issued with a CITB approved certificate.
Submit your review