Course Duration: 1 day
SHEA Water scheme is designed for individuals who require access to operational sites within the water industry, both permanent and temporary, at all levels including operatives, supervisors and management.
Energy & Utility Skills Register
SHEA Water scheme comprises of eight modules. Six modules are ‘core’ modules and are relevant for all utility industries and support workplace practice in relation to health, safety and environmental law. Two modules provide the water industry specific content. It is designed to provide evidence that an individual has demonstrated an appropriate level of knowledge, understanding and behavioural awareness. Individuals must complete all eight modules and pass the SHEA Water assessment to gain EUSR SHEA Water registration.
- Understanding our workplace responsibilities
- Understanding the effects of our work on the environment
- Identifying and controlling risks
- Common hazards in the workplace
- Occupational health hazards
- Responding to emergencies
- Sewerage network and process operations
- Highway working and excavations