Do you have a development need, knowledge gap or want to learn a new skill that would help you to address health issues in your workplace?
NHS Health Scotland’s new learning brochure provides a range of learning options that will help you do just that.
The courses cover issues including:
– Drugs and alcohol in the workplace
– Driving risks at work
– Mentally healthy workplace training
– Violence and aggression in the workplace
– Managing safety and health: the basics
– Sensible risk assessment
– Supporting attendance
– Suicide prevention/awareness
The resources are developed with experts from across Scotland and can be used flexibly to fit around you.
The training can help you become a more confident manager, contributes to your professional development and provides you with the latest information to help you improve your workforce.
There full brochure of training is attached: 25548-LWD brochure