Who Should attend?
Staff and client supervisors working within a multi-disciplined work team who are required to reposition hop-ups/tie bars and internal handrails in a safe working manner.
Course Content & Aims
To ensure an understanding in the methods of safe use and repositioning of hop-ups, internal handrails and toe-boards on a specific system scaffold.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- The manufacturer’s instruction manual
- Safe working practice of repositioning brackets and handrails
Assessment & Qualification/Other Info
Delegates who complete the training will receive a certificate of attendance.