This course is designed to assist managers in finding and applying solutions to ensure compliance with the Work at Height regulations.
Falls from height are one of the biggest causes of workplace fatalities and major injuries. Common causes are falls from ladders and through fragile roofs. The purpose of WAHR is to prevent death and injury from a fall from height.
Course Content & Aims
• The Regulations
• Who do the Regulations apply to
• How do you comply with these Regulations
• What measures should you take to help protect people
• What are the most common causes of accidents when working at height
• What do you need to consider when planning work at height
• How do you select the right equipment to use for a job
• How do you make sure the equipment itself is in good condition
• What must employees do
• What must architects and building designers do
Assessment & Qualification
Continual assessment of knowledge and understanding through the courses. Delegates who complete the training will receive a certificate of attendance.