Who Should attend?
Anyone involved in writing and reviewing risk assessments and method statements.
Course Content & Aims
- Identify workplace risks and hazards
- Understand employers responsibilities under HASAWA
- Understand employees statutory duties
- Identify different types of assessment
- Risk assessment legislation
- Carry out risk assessments
- Identify causes of accidents/ill health
- Understand the powers of HSE inspectors
As well as the above candidates will complete a practical risk assessment exercise
Assessment & Qualification
Theory and practical assessment throughout the course. Delegates will be issued a certificate of attendance from the training provider.