Who Should attend?
This course meets the basic environmental knowledge that the sub-contract chain is required to prove to major contractors.
It also covers the environmental aspects of the CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test.
Course Content & Aims
At the end of the course delegates will have gained knowledge and skills in:
• Best practice techniques and legal compliance
• The environment and why it matters
• Environmental management systems
• Waste management
• How to be a good neighbour: statutory nuisance, communication Archaeology and heritage.
• Energy and resources Being a responsible contractor
Assessment & Qualification
There will be a multiple choice exercise at the end of the course and certificates will be issued for successful completion of this.