Who Should attend? This SMSTS course is suitable for anyone considering or who already has responsibility for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of people on site eg Site Manager.
This course will demonstrate how to meet the ever increasing demand for evidence of sound health and safety management on site.
- Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
Assessment & Qualification
Continuous assessment via individual and group exercises plus a multiple choice test. CITB Site Safety Plus certificate will be issued following successful completion of the course.
Additional Information Certificate is valid for 5 years at which point the 2 day refresher must be taken to renew the certificate.
Submit your review